Trusted Charitable Advisor Program
The Trusted Charitable Advisor Program
is a network of trusted San Diego professional advisors dedicated to building relationships and integrating charitable planning as a strategy for achieving clients’ overall goals.
Click Here for the Trusted Charitable Advisor brochure.
For more information and to register, please contact Sharleen Wollach, Vice President, Operations, at email@example.com or (858) 279-2740.
TCA Program Details
Partnering with Advisors
The Jewish Community Foundation of San Diego has a long history of working with Attorneys, Accountants, Financial Advisors and Wealth Managers, providing them with tools to engage their clients in charitable conversations to enhance their relationships.
The Foundation offers the Trusted Charitable Advisor (TCA) program to advance charitable planning and to further strengthen our partnership with the San Diego professional advisor community.
Over lunchtime workshops, professional advisors meet and learn from philanthropy professionals and colleagues to discuss approaches to strengthening their client relationships.
$180 – Limited space is available.
All of the workshops will be held at the Jewish Community Foundation from
12:00 noon to 2:00 pm.
The Philanthropic Landscape
Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Why is philanthropy different today?
- How has technology influenced giving?
- What can we expect in the next decade?
- Who are the next generation of givers?
Listen and Learn
Wednesday, August 21, 2019
- Philanthropy in your practice
- Developing a dialogue of trust
- Being a good listener for charitable triggers
- Creating relationships through stories
Inspire and Engage
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
- Language of Philanthropy
- Multi-generational family meetings
- Charitable giving vehicles and options
- Planned giving conversations