The Jewish Community Foundation can use the following information to assist you and your advisors to design the optimum legacy plan.
- Do you want to include charitable organizations in your estate plan? The following sample wording may be given to your attorney.
I give (cash of $_________ or ___% of my estate or specified property) to the Jewish Community Foundation of San Diego, tax ID number 95-2504044, to be distributed per the legacy instructions on file with the Jewish Community Foundation.
[Foundation staff is available to assist you to complete this process.]
- Would you be interested in making a gift that will provide you with lifetime income?
- Do you own appreciated stock?
- Can you gift part of or your entire retirement plan?
- Do you own real estate or other business interests?
- Do you own life insurance? If so, would you consider naming a charitable beneficiary for part or all of the proceeds?
- Would you consider purchasing a new life insurance policy to fund a
We encourage you to consult with Sharleen Wollach, Chief Impact Officer,
at 858-279-2740 and with your professional advisors before finalizing any charitable gift.