Jeffrey D. Sollender Scholarship
Jeffrey D. Sollender CollegeÂ Scholarship
Recognizing outstanding teens who demonstrate great achievements in the workplace, entrepreneurial ventures, or community service.
One – two scholarships totalling up to $3,000 will be awarded.
Criteria for scholarship:
- Must be a graduating high school senior in San Diego County who plans to attend a four-year college or university. Funds may be applied to college tuition, room and board, and fees.
- Must demonstrate outstanding achievement in the workplace, entrepreneurial ventures, or community service.
- Have a minimum 3.0/4.0 GPA.
- Have a gross family income of no more than $90,000 per year.
- The scholarship is granted without any commitment of any future financial assistance.
- The scholarship may be renewed annually based on eligibility, demonstrated need and funding availability. Graduate study will not be considered.
- Open to all faiths.
Email Sarah Schatz or call 858.279.2740 for more information.